Following on from the improvements made to the My Contact page I've made another change which will benefit the most prolific members of LostCousins.
Previously when you clicked a tick against the name of an ancestor it listed the names of the other members you had matched, or showed <New contact> for someone whose name was yet to be revealed (ie because the two of you hadn't agreed to correspond).
I've made two important changes:
Previously when you clicked a tick against the name of an ancestor it listed the names of the other members you had matched, or showed <New contact> for someone whose name was yet to be revealed (ie because the two of you hadn't agreed to correspond).
I've made two important changes:
- the initials of a new contact are now shown, just as they are on your My Cousins page
- the date that you first discovered a match with the other member is shown, and if there are matches with multiple members they are listed in date order