Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
Due to the demise of MS support for Windows Vista, I have finally splashed out on a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I am now setting up tabs within my Firefox browser to give me a similar capability as I had on my previous system. One of those tabs is for the LostCousins site and I initially displayed the page for My Ancestors which seems to have insufficient width for the Reference column. References for the 1841 census (4 field values) are no longer always shown on a single line of the report but sometimes now extend on to a second line.
Can anybody tell me how to alter the column width to display everything on a single line, as before? I am not aware of anything being different now, except this display of the report format, and have not seen this before.
Can anybody tell me how to alter the column width to display everything on a single line, as before? I am not aware of anything being different now, except this display of the report format, and have not seen this before.