• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

My Ancestors beta: new sort option

If you choose the more detailed, text-only, display (ie click Show more detail) it now shows the date and time of each entry. This may be useful if you've set yourself a target, eg "enter X relatives per month".
 
Possibly a more useful application for many members is to check that all discovered census details have been entered at Lost Cousins.
Using the new sort sequence, I was easily able to see that I had not entered one whole family after I had updated several families in my own FHS. I was called away part way through making the updates and when I returned, I could not remember just how far I had completed.
Thank you Peter.
 
Back
Top