• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Moderation?

Bazza43

LostCousins Member
I am having a look at the forum for (almost) the first time, and decided to have a look at the 'Brick Walls' stream, and to my surprise, I found one, which looked familiar -- it should, I posted it! Even if I'd forgotten.

Its status is recorded as:
Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.
I checked the date of posting, and it said 20 Oct 2013.
How long does it take for a post to be moderated?
 
The 'Bricks Walls' area hasn't opened yet - if you look again you'll see it says "COMING SOON - an area where members can help each other with their most intractable problems"

I wasn't expecting it to take so long, but then I wasn't expecting to catch dengue fever.
 
Back
Top