• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Missing out on offers!

Jan

LostCousins Member
Why do I always seem to miss out on offers? Just bad luck I suppose.
I put off re-subscribing to Find my Past after a month long holiday in the US & Canada.Then I waited a bit longer hoping that there mught be another Lost Cousins special reduction.
I couldn't wait and longer and it was my birthday oresent so I re-subscribed at the end of July!
Then I got the August Newsletter!! Bad luck and a few swearie words!
 
Jan, sorry to hear that you missed out. The offer was negotiated only the day before the last newsletter went out - so even if you had contacted me at the end of July I wouldn't have known it was on the way.
 
Back
Top