• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Military Medals on The Genealogist

AndyMick

LostCousins Star
From Peter's latest newsletter, I see The Genealogist has Military Medals listed. I can see 2 possible entries for my grandfather*. The site states "Subscribe to see: Source, Service Number, Regiment, Rank, London Gazette Date and other details" most of which I can get from the London Gazette. Does The Genealogist have the citation?

*My grandfather was Charles Stubbs RE 61842.
 
From Peter's latest newsletter, I see The Genealogist has Military Medals listed. I can see 2 possible entries for my grandfather*. The site states "Subscribe to see: Source, Service Number, Regiment, Rank, London Gazette Date and other details" most of which I can get from the London Gazette. Does The Genealogist have the citation?

*My grandfather was Charles Stubbs RE 61842.

No - there are no citations on The Genealogist, but have you checked what the National Archives have to say on the subject?
 
Back
Top