Here is a link to a very helpful site on military abbreviations
Thanks Linda that is really interesting, I would like to print the list but when I try to select the text I am told that the function has been disabled, can anyone tell me how I can print this list out please?Here is a link to a very helpful site on military abbreviations
Thanks Linda that is really interesting, I would like to print the list but when I try to select the text I am told that the function has been disabled, can anyone tell me how I can print this list out please?
Although I had no wish to print the list, responding to your question about printing and noticing what you meant about the right click on the mouse not responding (disabled message) I turned to the keyboard shortcut CTRL P. When the print box came up I selected Page 1 (as it was just a test) and the page printed clear and well. If the other options offered have not worked try this heather and in your case choose all (assuming you want the whole list)can anyone tell me how I can print this list out please?
Thanks Bob, I tried the CTRL P and that worked fine as regards to printing the list BUT before I started to print I realised that IF I were to print it it would be 22 pages long, so I decided to pass. I have however saved the list from Gillian onto my computer in Documents and have saved Linda's link into my Favorites folder, so all angles covered, I think, thanks again Bob, Gillian and Linda.Although I had no wish to print the list, responding to your question about printing and noticing what you meant about the right click on the mouse not responding (disabled message) I turned to the keyboard shortcut CTRL P. When the print box came up I selected Page 1 (as it was just a test) and the page printed clear and well. If the other options offered have not worked try this heather and in your case choose all (assuming you want the whole list)
Hi Heather, do you have/use OneNote If I use CTRL + P then it offers me the option to "print" to OneNote, which effectively saves it in one place. OneNote is quite useful in allowing you collect and save images, screenshots and notes in one document. Quite useful for genealogy.Thanks Bob, I tried the CTRL P and that worked fine as regards to printing the list BUT before I started to print I realised that IF I were to print it it would be 22 pages long, so I decided to pass. I have however saved the list from Gillian onto my computer in Documents and have saved Linda's link into my Favorites folder, so all angles covered, I think, thanks again Bob, Gillian and Linda.
Hi Heather, do you have/use OneNote If I use CTRL + P then it offers me the option to "print" to OneNote, which effectively saves it in one place. OneNote is quite useful in allowing you collect and save images, screenshots and notes in one document. Quite useful for genealogy.