Good tip on browser font sizes but you missed a trick that makes it far far easier for users.
Press and hold CTRL then press + to zoom in and - to zoom out. This is so much easier than users trying to find the option in their browser menu.
Second investing. Santander has their 1-2-3 account which offers 3% interest on balances up to £20,000 this allows you to have instant access and earn 3% on balance. I also have their basic savings account so I can move surplus cash that I also want instant access to back and forth so as to keep my balance at £20,000 to earn the 3%. Unfortunately the basic savings only pays 1%. Santander have an easy to use app I have on my iPad which I can use to move money between the two as my daily balance fluctuates. If my current account is over 20k I move money to the 1% account if my current account is under 20k I move money from 1% account back into current account to keep it at 20k.
Having my cash reserves in a decent instant access account my medium/long term investments in Zopa and my ISAs I have a reasonable balance of risk/reward.
Press and hold CTRL then press + to zoom in and - to zoom out. This is so much easier than users trying to find the option in their browser menu.
Second investing. Santander has their 1-2-3 account which offers 3% interest on balances up to £20,000 this allows you to have instant access and earn 3% on balance. I also have their basic savings account so I can move surplus cash that I also want instant access to back and forth so as to keep my balance at £20,000 to earn the 3%. Unfortunately the basic savings only pays 1%. Santander have an easy to use app I have on my iPad which I can use to move money between the two as my daily balance fluctuates. If my current account is over 20k I move money to the 1% account if my current account is under 20k I move money from 1% account back into current account to keep it at 20k.
Having my cash reserves in a decent instant access account my medium/long term investments in Zopa and my ISAs I have a reasonable balance of risk/reward.