Martin
LostCousins Member
I have posted this item in response to your Canada item in the latest newsletter.
I have DNA tested so I do know that I have distant cousins who went out in 1888.
Therefore they do not appear on the Canada 1881 Census. I have added Matilda to the 1881 England and Wales Census when she was a 16 year old Domestic.
There is plenty of good information about them on "Family Search"
Here she is on my Geni tree
https://www.geni.com/people/Matilda-Jenkinson/6000000031539458155
I have DNA tested so I do know that I have distant cousins who went out in 1888.
Therefore they do not appear on the Canada 1881 Census. I have added Matilda to the 1881 England and Wales Census when she was a 16 year old Domestic.
There is plenty of good information about them on "Family Search"
Here she is on my Geni tree
https://www.geni.com/people/Matilda-Jenkinson/6000000031539458155