• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Masterclass link to Navy Records

familyfind

LostCousins Member
I have followed Peter's Masterclass link to British Army Records and found it to be excellent. I wondered if there is a similar link to Navy and RAF personnel lists, I always have trouble finding them.
 
I have followed Peter's Masterclass link to British Army Records and found it to be excellent. I wondered if there is a similar link to Navy and RAF personnel lists, I always have trouble finding them.
Unfortunately I haven't bookmarked the Navy records I found some while ago and can't find them either. although you could try starting here

Fold3 is a good source too and contrary to popular belief it is NOT only for USA.
 
Back
Top