• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Making contact

Jeremy Wilkes

LostCousins Star
It seems rather late for me to be asking, but I have only just noticed it. I have found a new relation, almost certainly by marriage. I clicked on "Make contact", then on "Allow email addresses to be exchanged." The next logical step seemed to be to click on "Contact", but for the words beneath it, "IMPORTANT: please do NOT click the CONTACT button." How should I proceed without doing this?
 
Hi Jeremy,
I have a contact that I haven't made contact with yet.
The message I get is:-
IMPORTANT: please do NOT click the CONTACT button more than once - a delay of a few seconds is normal
maybe your device is only showing the first part of the message.
Good luck with your contact.
K
 
Back
Top