Norman
LostCousins Member
Well it is nearly 3 months that MacKiev have had my money for FTM and still not supplied the product. I have just download Test Drive 2 which, they claim, is almost the release version and should be safe to use on your "live" data.
On running it and attempting to open my local data I was advised to convert the data to the latest version. This I did and then found that the database was no longer linked to Ancestry. There is no option to re-link the database. OK, I thought, I'll download the tree and media files again, even though there are over 3000 of them. No joy there either as they have disabled the sync abilty.
I wish I had requested a refund 3 months ago.
On running it and attempting to open my local data I was advised to convert the data to the latest version. This I did and then found that the database was no longer linked to Ancestry. There is no option to re-link the database. OK, I thought, I'll download the tree and media files again, even though there are over 3000 of them. No joy there either as they have disabled the sync abilty.
I wish I had requested a refund 3 months ago.