How can I work out who the people are who are returning this "error"?
Looking at Direct Ancestors only I have:
1881 England & Wales Census: 16 Found, 0 Missing
1841 England & Wales Census: 27 Found, 21 Missing
1911 England & Wales Census: 8 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1881 Scotland Census: 4 Found, 2 Missing
____________________________________________________
1911 Ireland Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1881 Canada Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1880 US Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
1940 US Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
LostCousins facts with bad/missing census fact: 23
LostCousins fact with no Lost Cousins census country : 1
____________________________________________________
Totals: 56 Found, 46 Missing
You have 46 Census facts with no LostCousins fact
Click the Lost Cousins website link to add them today.
But when I click on the "Lost Cousins with no Country" button - the resulting graph is empty
(yes, I'm working through the 23 "bad" and the 21 1841 missing)
Looking at Direct Ancestors only I have:
1881 England & Wales Census: 16 Found, 0 Missing
1841 England & Wales Census: 27 Found, 21 Missing
1911 England & Wales Census: 8 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1881 Scotland Census: 4 Found, 2 Missing
____________________________________________________
1911 Ireland Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1881 Canada Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
1880 US Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
1940 US Census: 0 Found, 0 Missing
____________________________________________________
LostCousins facts with bad/missing census fact: 23
LostCousins fact with no Lost Cousins census country : 1
____________________________________________________
Totals: 56 Found, 46 Missing
You have 46 Census facts with no LostCousins fact
Click the Lost Cousins website link to add them today.
But when I click on the "Lost Cousins with no Country" button - the resulting graph is empty
(yes, I'm working through the 23 "bad" and the 21 1841 missing)
