• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

LostCousins fact where Census fact has no country

David-fh

LostCousins Member
I have just one individual with this situation. I have entered the whole family using AS in FH and so far as I can see the entries for the 1841 Census are identical. only the 8m old son is showing as having no country.

Any suggestions?
 
Sorry, I should have written that out in full. AS = Ancestral Sources Data Entry, a plugin for FH (Family Historian):

I have just one individual with this situation. I have entered the whole family using Ancestral Sources Data Entry in Family Historian. So far as I can see the entries for the 1841 Census in the Gedcom file are identical. However the 8m old son is showing as having no country Census country for the 1841 census. He is the only entry in the whole file where FTA is reporting this problem.
 
Thanks found the bug and fixed it. Available in v7.3.7.7 (when I get it released). I'm at my parents in Spain just now and their internet connection is somewhat medieval.
 
Back
Top