A
At home in NZ
Guest
I have read all the instructions, I have read the previous discussion I raised about 1841 and FMP and I still cannot work out how to search solely by reference.
One of my third great grandmothers was added to Lost Cousins using FTA. when I click on the arrow the FMP result is 0.
I edited the person by correcting the age, but that didn't work.
On the FMP page, to the left the piece number etc. are exactly as in Ancestry. I deleted the page number and get a long list of people but my person is not there.
The only way I know how to search for her in FMP is to use her name and birth year, I found her BUT as I do not subscribe to FMP I cannot see the transcription to find out the correct references.
What am I supposed to do??
I have never been an FMP fan and am even less of a one now due to this frustrating experience.
One of my third great grandmothers was added to Lost Cousins using FTA. when I click on the arrow the FMP result is 0.
I edited the person by correcting the age, but that didn't work.
On the FMP page, to the left the piece number etc. are exactly as in Ancestry. I deleted the page number and get a long list of people but my person is not there.
The only way I know how to search for her in FMP is to use her name and birth year, I found her BUT as I do not subscribe to FMP I cannot see the transcription to find out the correct references.
What am I supposed to do??
I have never been an FMP fan and am even less of a one now due to this frustrating experience.