Heather
LostCousins Member
Whilst searching for an ancestor I had a hint from Ancestry to look at a passenger list. I downloaded the document, made some notes and saved the document to my tree. I had occasion to have another look at said document only to realise I had not noticed the title " List or Manifest of Alien Passengers for the United" As my ancestor was travelling to America, it was obvious that there was another page following the one I had seen. Sure enough revisiting Ancestry I found that there was indeed another page " States Immigration Officer at Port of Arrival" with much more information regarding my ancestor.
I wonder how many of us have not used the arrows > at each side of some documents found on the internet eg military records, census pages etc and in so doing have missed out on useful additional information, just a thought.
I wonder how many of us have not used the arrows > at each side of some documents found on the internet eg military records, census pages etc and in so doing have missed out on useful additional information, just a thought.