I find A Church Near You a great way to find the location of churches that still exist in the Church of England.
I guess I'm a bit fanatical on mapping but I also like to have a look at the church with Google Street View or Bing Bird's Eye. A Church Near You has a good search facility and an accurate map.
Since many churches are old, they are often listed so I also use British Listed Buildings. This can help locate churches that have been deconsecrated and turned into housing etc. Of course it also helps find many other old buildings. British Listed Buildings links each listing to maps.
I guess I'm a bit fanatical on mapping but I also like to have a look at the church with Google Street View or Bing Bird's Eye. A Church Near You has a good search facility and an accurate map.
Since many churches are old, they are often listed so I also use British Listed Buildings. This can help locate churches that have been deconsecrated and turned into housing etc. Of course it also helps find many other old buildings. British Listed Buildings links each listing to maps.