• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Living Relatives on Ancestry

Sue345

LostCousins Member
I have very recently found the full names of my brother-in-law and his cousins on a tree on Ancestry in plain view. I wrote to the author of the tree and he has kindly ammended it. He replied that he has been contacted by another branch of the family saying the same thing.

I don't put my own generation on my tree, but my mother now age 101 is there. On the Edit page, she was marked as deceased.
I wonder if the new format of Ancestry has somehow upset the settings?

I will write to Ancestry about the problem, but meanwhile a heads up for people with public trees to check their own living relatives.
 
Back
Top