Britjan
LostCousins Star
The site has reopened and definitely still has some flaws.
Most frustrating is that contrary to what we were told last year there is no longer any way for anyone to reach the volunteer contributors privately by email. It was never a problem while the site was open and since I had not wanted to risk adding a link within my community descriptions I have to come up with an alternate plan. Very fortunately a significant number of my contributions also link to "A Street Near You " website such as this remembrance . James is an on line friend of mine and I'm hoping to eventually create a link via his excellent maps.
Most frustrating is that contrary to what we were told last year there is no longer any way for anyone to reach the volunteer contributors privately by email. It was never a problem while the site was open and since I had not wanted to risk adding a link within my community descriptions I have to come up with an alternate plan. Very fortunately a significant number of my contributions also link to "A Street Near You " website such as this remembrance . James is an on line friend of mine and I'm hoping to eventually create a link via his excellent maps.