One of the more obvious things FTAnalyzer shows when you load your GEDCOM file is a date that it cannot work out how to display. Ideally I update the program to understand all the various variants of dates people have entered. So please use this thread to list any date errors you have had.
NB. A lot of them are simply errors. ie: text that really doesn't make a lot of sense as a date. Some will be because the date has unusual characters in it eg: characters that don't normally exist on a UK keyboard. And some will be because its a sensible enough date format but isn't currently understood.
Please note however I'm not going to bend over backwards to accommodate every last variant of something. There is an International GEDCOM standard for a reason, the fact your family history program allowed some of the oddball dates I've seen is a failing of your family history program. I'll do my best to understand most formats but some I'll simply say sorry you need to manually fix that.
NB. A lot of them are simply errors. ie: text that really doesn't make a lot of sense as a date. Some will be because the date has unusual characters in it eg: characters that don't normally exist on a UK keyboard. And some will be because its a sensible enough date format but isn't currently understood.
Please note however I'm not going to bend over backwards to accommodate every last variant of something. There is an International GEDCOM standard for a reason, the fact your family history program allowed some of the oddball dates I've seen is a failing of your family history program. I'll do my best to understand most formats but some I'll simply say sorry you need to manually fix that.