jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
I noticed that I should be able to link my FindMyPast account to my LivingDNA account in order for my already existing DNA results to be accessible via my FMP account.
However when it gets to the "link accounts" portion, it seems to fail automatically - not showing presumably what is a sign in/up page for FMP (as you go through the LivingDNA website).
Has anyone successfully completed the link?
I have tried on both Chrome and Edge, and neither allows the page to load properly.
**apparently I can just upload my Ancestry results for free, but would that be worth it?
However when it gets to the "link accounts" portion, it seems to fail automatically - not showing presumably what is a sign in/up page for FMP (as you go through the LivingDNA website).
Has anyone successfully completed the link?
I have tried on both Chrome and Edge, and neither allows the page to load properly.
**apparently I can just upload my Ancestry results for free, but would that be worth it?