Jennie
LostCousins Member
Lincolnshire Family History Society If you have family connections with Lincolnshire, UK, this Society has an abundance of records that they have transcribed and are available for purchase. These are all at a very reasonable price and I know from having been personally involved, their checking of transcriptions is very thorough and accurate.
On the 'Publications' tab at the top of the LFHS home page, if you click on this it will take you to alphabetical lists of all surnames occurring in the Lincolnshire FHS Publications. I found the 'Cs' took longer than expected to load but found out that was because the list was very long.
On the 'Publications' tab at the top of the LFHS home page, if you click on this it will take you to alphabetical lists of all surnames occurring in the Lincolnshire FHS Publications. I found the 'Cs' took longer than expected to load but found out that was because the list was very long.