Hi Folks,
I'm in the process of adding a new lifelines feature to Family Tree Analyzer. This shows you how many geocoded facts each ancestors in your tree has then allows you to select one or more of them and it draws a line on the map showing how they moved around.
At present it shows 1 person or group of people but I plan to add ability to select all ancestors or descendants of the selected person. Also I plan to add a select option for their immediate families selected in one go. ie: click once to select parents, partners and children.
I could do with a couple of more people testing the feature and giving feedback on how it works. Any volunteers?
If so the beta version is here with the current beta being v3.2.0.0-beta-test2. Simply download the beta and unzip it to a folder of your choosing (preferably not in c:\program files as that will give you problems with permissions if you are using Vista, Win7 or Win8).
Any feedback or suggestions on how the lifelines feature works is most welcome.
I'm in the process of adding a new lifelines feature to Family Tree Analyzer. This shows you how many geocoded facts each ancestors in your tree has then allows you to select one or more of them and it draws a line on the map showing how they moved around.
At present it shows 1 person or group of people but I plan to add ability to select all ancestors or descendants of the selected person. Also I plan to add a select option for their immediate families selected in one go. ie: click once to select parents, partners and children.
I could do with a couple of more people testing the feature and giving feedback on how it works. Any volunteers?
If so the beta version is here with the current beta being v3.2.0.0-beta-test2. Simply download the beta and unzip it to a folder of your choosing (preferably not in c:\program files as that will give you problems with permissions if you are using Vista, Win7 or Win8).
Any feedback or suggestions on how the lifelines feature works is most welcome.