Mitch_in_Notts
LostCousins Member
Peter must be extremely lucky if his council has the Premium Library Edition of findmypast.
I recollect when I went to Manchester earlier in the year that, yes, they have the 1921, but only the Local records Library Edition of findmypast otherwise.
So here in Nottinghamshire I've just done a check to find out which of my closest authorities might have free access to the 1921.
The Library systems of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire all have the Local records Library Edition. That leaves Leicestershire and Sheffield both of which have the findmypast Library edition, but which one?
I recollect when I went to Manchester earlier in the year that, yes, they have the 1921, but only the Local records Library Edition of findmypast otherwise.
So here in Nottinghamshire I've just done a check to find out which of my closest authorities might have free access to the 1921.
The Library systems of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire all have the Local records Library Edition. That leaves Leicestershire and Sheffield both of which have the findmypast Library edition, but which one?