Norman
LostCousins Member
I read the newsletter each issue but, up to now, have not really absorbed all the information in them related to DNA testing.
My wife, Diane, and I have completed the Ancestry DNA testing and yesterday received the results. I have uploaded the DNA files to gedmatch.com and await the results.
We would now like to re-read the newsletters, particularly those that have references to DNA and how best to maximise our chances of finding matches. Is there a link to an index of newsletter articles available on-line anywhere?
My wife, Diane, and I have completed the Ancestry DNA testing and yesterday received the results. I have uploaded the DNA files to gedmatch.com and await the results.
We would now like to re-read the newsletters, particularly those that have references to DNA and how best to maximise our chances of finding matches. Is there a link to an index of newsletter articles available on-line anywhere?