Sue345
LostCousins Member
I have a marriage entry in Latin from a parish register which has a final line which I cannot translate, any help appreciated.
1685 06 May Daniel Chittenden et Sara Janns Ambro de Ruckinge
Per licentia nupti fuerunt Sexto die Maii 1685 in
prodini soro quings sohdi mitro numerah
I have the gist of the first 2 lines but apart from 'soro' -sister?- and 'numerah' - number ? I am stuck on the last line.
I may of course have not transcribed exactly as the writing was pretty poor.
1685 06 May Daniel Chittenden et Sara Janns Ambro de Ruckinge
Per licentia nupti fuerunt Sexto die Maii 1685 in
prodini soro quings sohdi mitro numerah
I have the gist of the first 2 lines but apart from 'soro' -sister?- and 'numerah' - number ? I am stuck on the last line.
I may of course have not transcribed exactly as the writing was pretty poor.