MadNZ
LostCousins Star
I clicked on the link in thread #19 and was pleasantly surprised at the presentation.We'd greatly value feedback on the search for archive, via replies here.
I spotted this
Every LostCousins newsletter since 2004: family history news, tips and offers. and thought, wow but isn't Lost Cousins two words?
it all works as I expect it to. Searching past newsletters is so much easier than it used to be, I got Masterclass, 1939 and 1921 to work per perfectly.
in a newsletter I clicked on the logo and was taken to 'My Summary'.
I couldn't resist going to the foot of the page, I clicked on 'what's new' which includes this:
Added a site feedback form, so signed-in members can report a problem or suggest an improvement directly from any page.
That's a really good idea, I see it's wip as per the Contact us page.
It does, I am signed in but still decided to test it, this is the result Signing inThe button for Login is present BUT IT WILL NOT WORK!!!
Great work Alexander.