• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Last Chance for DNA Offers

Pauline

LostCousins Megastar
i have just followed the link in the latest newsletter to the UK site for Living DNA and discovered that the offer was no longer showing. It is still showing on the sites for other regions so I decided to phone and enquire.

The offer is still available in the UK until noon but I had to order on the phone. The person I spoke to said she would raise the issue with IT so it may be available on the website again soon. If not, don't give up - try the phone!
 
i have just followed the link in the latest newsletter to the UK site for Living DNA and discovered that the offer was no longer showing. It is still showing on the sites for other regions so I decided to phone and enquire.

The offer is still available in the UK until noon but I had to order on the phone. The person I spoke to said she would raise the issue with IT so it may be available on the website again soon. If not, don't give up - try the phone!
Pauline, can you let me have your order number (privately) so that I can take this up with Living DNA? Ditto anyone else who ends up ordering by phone?
 
I've now received a DNA kit from Living DNA, but they've only sent me one kit whereas I ordered two. I've checked, and my card has definitely been charged for two kits.

Is it normal for them to send out kits in separate parcels? I don't have an ID number for the 2nd kit, and they didn't ask me who it was for (I see if you order on the website they ask for this), so I'm wondering if they messed up the order.

I shall have to contact them, but because of the bank holiday can't do this until Tuesday, so in the meantime was wondering if anyone else has ordered more than one, and how they were posted out.
 
I rang Living DNA this morning to enquire after my missing kit, and in case anyone is wondering, I discovered

a) If you order more than one kit they may come out separately and arrive a couple of days apart, but
b) there was a mix-up with my order and only one kit was sent out

The people I spoke to were all helpful and apologetic, and the missing kit is being sent out by a quicker than usual postal service.
 
Back
Top