• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Lancashire OPC

chrissy1

LostCousins Star
A useful OPC (Online Parish Clerk) site exists for Lancashire, as well as some indexes to cemeteries, from which I have received some very helpful information regarding my husband's family.
 
No, that's the one. It's an excellent site - wish there were more like this one. I have also had some very helpful information for Atherton Cemetery via an administrator (I think) on this site.

So where is this other section of information hiding? I thought the county info was pretty sparse and was surprised there weren't many (if any) comments about the counties I looked at. It took me several days and a lot of Peter's patience to find my way into the forum at all........ Many apologies for being such a computer numpty (and no surprise that I haven't got the remotest idea how to create a link if I needed to, but they are extremely helpful!!)
 
Back
Top