I don't really know where to go next.
My 3rd couisn 1x removed Edith Grinsdale born 1924 Halifax, married a John E Laframbroise. Results from searching find a Sergeant J E Laframboises' wife Edith traveling with 3 month old daughter Patrica to her mother in law in Canada 1946 (Mrs J Laframboise, 17 Wood St, Espanola, Ontario).
Think I have found the grave for Edith in Burlington with the inscription Edith Laframboise birth 1924 died 2011 British Forces as well as one for a John E Laframbose RGT De Maisonneueve 1991 age 72.
I would like to find when John came to England and when he went back to Canada(doesn't seem to travel with Edith its just forces wives) also why would Ediths grave have 'British Forces' onit?
That they are the same people who marriage records have for Halifax England 1946. Main goal is to match this couple with a photo my grandma gave me which just says from Cananda no date or names. Its the nearest I have come to finding a possible match.
Please can you help me thank you.
My 3rd couisn 1x removed Edith Grinsdale born 1924 Halifax, married a John E Laframbroise. Results from searching find a Sergeant J E Laframboises' wife Edith traveling with 3 month old daughter Patrica to her mother in law in Canada 1946 (Mrs J Laframboise, 17 Wood St, Espanola, Ontario).
Think I have found the grave for Edith in Burlington with the inscription Edith Laframboise birth 1924 died 2011 British Forces as well as one for a John E Laframbose RGT De Maisonneueve 1991 age 72.
I would like to find when John came to England and when he went back to Canada(doesn't seem to travel with Edith its just forces wives) also why would Ediths grave have 'British Forces' onit?
That they are the same people who marriage records have for Halifax England 1946. Main goal is to match this couple with a photo my grandma gave me which just says from Cananda no date or names. Its the nearest I have come to finding a possible match.
Please can you help me thank you.