Charlotte26
LostCousins Member
Is there a key to the reply icons anywhere? I am wary of using them in case they don't mean what I think they do! Thanks
Unfortunately that doesn't work when using an ipad, but thanks.Hi Charlotte,
Do you mean the icons above the message box when you reply to a post? If you hover your cursor over an item or symbol, a "hovertip" will appear giving further information. This applies to other symbols and words on the Forum.
Don't forget Great Question, which comes first of all on the left, but presumably only after questions.But for Charlotte's benefit the reply icons reading left to right stand for the following: Thanks, Agree, Disagree, Useful, Creative, Out of date, Misleading. I won't bother explaining the smilies!
But for Charlotte's benefit the reply icons reading left to right stand for the following: Thanks, Agree, Disagree, Useful, Creative, Out of date, Misleading. I won't bother explaining the smilies!
But for Charlotte's benefit the reply icons reading left to right stand for the following: Thanks, Agree, Disagree, Useful, Creative, Out of date, Misleading.
Good Tip?......(misleading Bob)![]()
Thanks Heather -mea culpa- seems I missed out 'Good tip' (How long has that been there? -that's rhetorical by the way). Mind you it was a good job you posted when you did as it would have taken me a month of Sunday's to cotton on to Emjay's posting?Come on Bob, you missed one out, Thanks, Agree, Disagree, Good Tip, Useful, Creative, Out of date, Misleading.![]()
'Great question' only appears at the start of a discussion.To say nothing of Great Question, which only appears from time to time (as I pointed out earlier)!!
Reading Charlotte's questions and Tim's answers makes me grimace
but I do prefer the computer.
My Hudl does not show the "hovertip" so it is not only the IPad.
So it appears Android tablets are as bad for windows application functionalities; interesting! I wonder if it applies to the old or newer android operating systems as I always thought Google's Android related well to Windows (for Windows read Microsoft). Each version is given a fanciful 'sweetie' names like 'KitKat' or 'Jelly Bean' and before that 'Ice Cream Sandwich', 'Honeycomb' and similar earlier versions (I am not making these up they really are the names given to each version of Android - check out the Android story here) AndroidWith you on that. My mobile(Android)is not good with the icon functionality, and the performance I have to go through to use facebook is just ridiculous.
I don't know about ice cream Emjay, but you surely are a scream, but I like you!.Bob,my android phone is 'old' (htc Desire) I may have got ice ceam on it one time![]()