LindaC
LostCousins Star
I found this I Jackson in Kingswood in current British Telecom phone book:
I Jackson
Tel: (0117) 967 8643 - Text Number
125 Court Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 9QP - Map
There was another Ian Jackson in 1977 in Wellsway. This current one at Keynsham may be connected:
J Jackson
Tel: (0117) 986 7999 - Text Number
102 Wellsway, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1JB - Map
also:
Patricia E Haines, Tibberton, Gloucester, GL19
Telephone number: Reveal phone number
Other occupants: Juliet Ashwell, James Ashwell, Sally Ashwell, Edward Ashwell, Clive Haines
I can't follow up this with phone calls because I am in Sydney Australia - Good Luck!!
I Jackson
Tel: (0117) 967 8643 - Text Number
125 Court Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 9QP - Map
There was another Ian Jackson in 1977 in Wellsway. This current one at Keynsham may be connected:
J Jackson
Tel: (0117) 986 7999 - Text Number
102 Wellsway, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1JB - Map
also:
Patricia E Haines, Tibberton, Gloucester, GL19
- Whitepages
- AtoZ
- Surname - Haines
- Patricia E Haines
- Patricia E Haines in GL19
Telephone number: Reveal phone number
Other occupants: Juliet Ashwell, James Ashwell, Sally Ashwell, Edward Ashwell, Clive Haines
I can't follow up this with phone calls because I am in Sydney Australia - Good Luck!!