canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
William John Lalonde was the father-in-law of my paternal aunt. I really have no interest in him, apart from his name and that of his wife. Yet, every day for at least a week I have had this in my e-mail inbox, asking me if there is more to discover. I then get this
The following insights, based on stats from our collections, could add context to William’s life and may help guide your search in a new direction. revisit your tree.
I do not know how to tell Ancestry to stop sending this message; I have checked all the leaves, etc., and the only relevant item is his baptism in 1880, which I have saved, and which lists his parents' names. There are no links at all to England; the family was French-Canadian. I am at a loss to understand why Ancestry thought I need to learn more about this person.
The following insights, based on stats from our collections, could add context to William’s life and may help guide your search in a new direction. revisit your tree.
I do not know how to tell Ancestry to stop sending this message; I have checked all the leaves, etc., and the only relevant item is his baptism in 1880, which I have saved, and which lists his parents' names. There are no links at all to England; the family was French-Canadian. I am at a loss to understand why Ancestry thought I need to learn more about this person.