Is anyone else experiencing the problem that I do with Ancestry and DNA matches?
When I go into the unviewed matches and click on shared matches, I can deal with the first one alright but when I have finished with the match, instead of going back to the list of unviewed matches, it throws me right back out to the beginning page. In the past, it always carried on with the list. It is very frustrating and means I don't deal with more than a few at a time as it takes such a long time.
Another annoyance for me is, the prompt message that their backend services are busy, so try again later. No matter what time of the day it is, I seem to encounter this problem quite frequently. Does anyone else?
These problems may be down to my internet but I don't really think so.
When I go into the unviewed matches and click on shared matches, I can deal with the first one alright but when I have finished with the match, instead of going back to the list of unviewed matches, it throws me right back out to the beginning page. In the past, it always carried on with the list. It is very frustrating and means I don't deal with more than a few at a time as it takes such a long time.
Another annoyance for me is, the prompt message that their backend services are busy, so try again later. No matter what time of the day it is, I seem to encounter this problem quite frequently. Does anyone else?
These problems may be down to my internet but I don't really think so.