• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Is Anyone here able to read German documents?

VTinOZ

Member
Hi Everyone,
Hope I'm allowed to ask this here...
I've found a few documents on Ancestry that may help unravel some, so far, awkward family relationships but they are written in German. I can't read them well enough to use an online translator, thus the title question & this plea for help please. Regards, Vicki
 
Back