• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Is anyone having problems with Ancestry DNA "Shared Matches"?

MazH

LostCousins Member
Since Ancestry made changes to their DNA matches page last week, I have found that most times when I have tried to view a match's "Shared matches" all I get is a circle going round and round on my screen. Has anyone else had this problem? As a result of this, Ancestry is not telling me if a new match may be related to an existing group of matches.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Peter and John. As no one else has had a problem, and Shared Matches has worked for all of my new matches this week, I think it was my internet connection going slowon that day. I do clear my browsing history and cache quite frequently.
 
Back
Top