Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
In celebration of Trafalgar Day, I have just received a message from Ancestry asking . . .
Were there any seafarers in your past?
More than 200 years ago Admiral Nelson led the British Navy against the massive Spanish Armada.
Set sail now and discover your seafaring ancestors.
In my dreams perhaps!
I was never a history fanatic at school but even I remember that it was Sir Francis Drake that should be credited with the victory over the French off Cape Trafalgar!
Were there any seafarers in your past?
More than 200 years ago Admiral Nelson led the British Navy against the massive Spanish Armada.
Set sail now and discover your seafaring ancestors.
In my dreams perhaps!
I was never a history fanatic at school but even I remember that it was Sir Francis Drake that should be credited with the victory over the French off Cape Trafalgar!