• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

I started because of Mum

PandaF

New Member
My Mum had dementia, so I started trying to get her to talk about her memories. It was too late really, so I had to rely on her old photo albums. After Mum passed away I tried to get more information from Dad, but he knew virtually nothing about his family.
I had caught the bug by then and now I can't stop. Trying DNA now.
Just put a new tree on Ancestry in memory of my late Godmother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tim
Back
Top