• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Husband and wife problem with FT analyzer

SueA

New Member
I have a joint sub. Unfortunately my husband died 18 months ago. Having rediscovered FT analyzer I have been correcting numerous errors and then accessed Lost cousins and all was updated with missing entries in the flash of the eye!! Immediately I have 2 new matches ---on my husband's side!! There is a link to our trees 9 generations back and he is now my relation. It explains why I couldn't get an all person tree on my family history chart without his relations but what am I to do? At the moment I have unlinked the final generation but shall I delete his family that are now on lost cousins site?
 
Back
Top