Wendy Cooksey
LostCousins Member
You know, I was thinking that, but I didn't know if people would be interested.
A graph would be good--instant info and easy to compare
You know, I was thinking that, but I didn't know if people would be interested.



Thanks Red Dragon, I've updated your post with the link to save people effort.
I've recently implemented Tim's great idea to show at a glance what census records you have still to find for your ancestors. Inspired by this I added a feature so that when you click the red boxes where there are missing census records it opens a page on Ancestry, FreeCen or FindMyPast(coming soon) and shows you the search results on those sites for that person.
This means you don't have to even type in the search to those sites you click a button and it does the search for you. I'd asked Tim to test this but I've not heard back from him since. Perhaps he is too busy clicking red buttons![]()
Alexander, do you need to show the Ahnentafel numbers which can also be added at the LC site?
Added back for v1.5.4.2, works ok now adding extra columns, now that the census info is front and centre.


