Hi Everyone!
Here's a weekly update on how well people have been doing over at LostCousins.
- 73 new members joined the LostCousins site
- 10,727 new entries have been added and
- 519 relatives have been matched.
Always good to see New Members joining. So a complete reversal from last week, all numbers but relatives matched are up this week and still a great set of numbers. Well done everyone for matching with your Cousins!
And the competition has
not finished but is due to at the end of the month, who's going to win that top prize? Someone from the forum? Less than 2 weeks to go so let's get busy entering all our relatives so we're in for a better chance of winning.
I'm entering some new relatives which I found by using FTA. I used the "People Missing a UK 1881 Census" to show me which people don't have an 1881 census, and then spent time searching for them and managed to find a few. But still a long way to go

I've made some good progress using this report, sadly found quite a few that had died before 1881 but I have tidied my tree up a lot.
My Match Potential has increased again this week, all due to the number of relatives getting added, well done everyone.
There's never been such a good time to stay safe and enter your relatives over at Lost Cousins. It's simple and quick, and you may find yourselves with some spare time now, so enter those relatives and be lucky in the competition.
Thoughts go out to families who have lost loved ones too early. Remember to stay at home and social distancing. #Staysafe
New Members mean New Entries, and New Entries mean New Matches. Everyone wins.
Good Luck Everyone!
Here's a graph showing the activity over at the Lost Cousins site
