It's important to remember that because of DNA (and especially ThruLines) far more connections are being made at Ancestry than ever before - but there are still only 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day.Maybe, but we won't be in touch with the vast majority of them, and there may be very few, if any, who we are in touch with often enough, or know well enough.
It doesn't help that over the last year or so, when trying to connect with living cousins (via Ancestry, Lost Cousins or whatever) non-responders are fast becoming the norm. Even if there is an initial response, all too often that is it.
Even I sometimes take a month or two to respond to an enquiry from one of my cousins, especially if I'm going to have to do a significant amount of research in order to reply. Sometimes I forget altogether, so I really appreciate being sent reminders. Perhaps your cousins would too?