Fantastic News Peter! Congratulations!!Fantastic news - we passed the 100,000 mark a couple of hours ago!
Well done, everyone - now start connecting with all those new cousins!
And obviously, good news for all of us too.
Fantastic News Peter! Congratulations!!Fantastic news - we passed the 100,000 mark a couple of hours ago!
Well done, everyone - now start connecting with all those new cousins!
Hi Everyone! These values are for 3 weeks. Apologies for my tardiness.![]()
Thank you Heather, very kind words.I'm sure I speak for most people on this site when I say there is no need to apologise Red Dragon, you do an excellent job, thanks.![]()
Great idea! What would help enormously is if you (or perhaps Tim) could write an introductory guide to FTAnalyzer for the forum so that I can refer members to it - it could be posted in a public area so that they wouldn't need to be members of the forum to read it.Peter perhaps you need to mention FTAnalyzer, and how it can help you identify people to add?
That's not quite what is needed - in marketing there's a big difference between what you say to an already-interested customer and what you say to create interest in the first place.Point them here.
I may have misinterpreted what Red Dragon was saying, but since it was posted in this discussion I assumed that the idea was to encourage members to enter more relatives (or possibly their first relatives) by explaining how FTAnalyzer could make the process simpler and easier. None of the articles seem designed to do that.