I have a spreadsheet to upload (for the Ancestry DNA survey) but I can't work out how. The FAQ refers to "the Upload File button below the message box", but I cannot see such a button.
I am using Firefox 62.0.2 under Windows 10 Version 1803. I also tried disabling Adblocking and Tracking Protection on this site, but that made no difference.
I also tried using Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox, and that made no difference either.
I'd like to post a picture of my screen to help diagnosis, but I can't upload...
I am using Firefox 62.0.2 under Windows 10 Version 1803. I also tried disabling Adblocking and Tracking Protection on this site, but that made no difference.
I also tried using Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox, and that made no difference either.
I'd like to post a picture of my screen to help diagnosis, but I can't upload...