D David32 Genealogy in the Sunshine 2015 Apr 23, 2020 #1 I can't see how to change my password on the Lost Cousins Forum. Can anyone help please? David Lynch
Pauline LostCousins Megastar Apr 23, 2020 #2 Click on your username in the dark bar at the top of each page the select ‘password’ from the left hand list of options.
Click on your username in the dark bar at the top of each page the select ‘password’ from the left hand list of options.
D David32 Genealogy in the Sunshine 2015 Apr 23, 2020 #3 Many thanks. I don't know how I missed that.
peter Administrator Staff member Apr 23, 2020 #4 David32 said: Many thanks. I don't know how I missed that. Click to expand... It might be worth having another look at the New Members area of the forum, especially the FAQs, if you haven't visited for a time.
David32 said: Many thanks. I don't know how I missed that. Click to expand... It might be worth having another look at the New Members area of the forum, especially the FAQs, if you haven't visited for a time.