Well done SuzanneD. That is so close. The missing maiden surname is a shame but slightly uncertain dates are probably not very important. After all, ages quoted in census returns are often one year out.
I have now raised my count of 3G GP to 18/32 but I obviously have a long way to go. Perhaps my school report was correct when it stated that I must try harder!! I am beginning to wonder if I will ever be successful with my two missing 2G GP. I only know that his surname was Collins so he may possibly have been from Ireland.

Nothing against the Irish, as such, but they do seem to have been a little unlucky with their housekeeping.
I have discovered one 13G GP couple, William and Jane, who were 'hiding' in a small Shropshire village (with the occasional foray by relatives across the boarder into Wales to find wives) but I only have approximate YoD for each, based on their wills which suggest 1560 +/- 5 years.
BTW, all wives from Wales seem to have come from a single family having a surname of Jones so I am looking for a large family with many daughters.

Can anyone help?
I also have Deith and Gompertz (both from Germany) in my ancestral lines so that complicates matters a little. What is the furthest any forum member can trace back being completely 'British', ie no foreign intrusion, at least not since 1066 or thereabouts?
(Sorry Moderators. This is getting severely off the original topic. Please separate if you consider appropriate.)