Colin Martin
LostCousins Member
I first got interested in Family history when in 1995 my sister and brother in law started investigating our ancestors. They were living in the very small village of Little Saxham, Suffolk. On a visit to the County Records Office in Cambridge, they found we had ancestors buried in the Little Saxham Churchyard which was very close to their home.. Rushing back to their village in which they had been living for ten years, they found under a lot of shrubbery the well preserved tombstone of our 4x Great Grandparents. After my brother in law passed on in 2006 I took over the research.
For eight years I have been in charge of a U3A Family History Group which keeps me on my toes.
Colin Martin.
For eight years I have been in charge of a U3A Family History Group which keeps me on my toes.
Colin Martin.