• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

How I got Started

John1941

New Member
My wife and I retired in 2000, my wife went to a class in the local community centre on 'Family History'. I got interested and helped with on line research. We joined the N&DFHS in Newcastle upon Tyne, and so our journeys began. I have been tracing the local Mason/Douglas/Latimer/Lakey families ever since, and still have brick walls to breach.
 
Back
Top