Good Morning Everyone, I started researching my father’s family in 1996. It’s been a great journey starting with my grandfather who changed his name when he enlisted in WW1.
Also my late Mother was was adopted and through paper research we located her half-sister and we have met and she was an incredible (my Mum passed away in 1984 and we found my Aunt in 2004), I think they would have loved to have met one another.
We have located my Mum’s biological father through DNA and we now have a very big family
Love researching
Regards Marion
Sydney Australia
Also my late Mother was was adopted and through paper research we located her half-sister and we have met and she was an incredible (my Mum passed away in 1984 and we found my Aunt in 2004), I think they would have loved to have met one another.
We have located my Mum’s biological father through DNA and we now have a very big family
Love researching
Regards Marion
Sydney Australia