PoTTerTea
LostCousins Member
Firstly I would like to thank you for allowing me into your genealogy forum Thank You.
I started to trace my family tree about 13 years ago, the reason I started was because my dear father when he was alive tried to find his mothers final resting place, but he got told that he would never be able to find it because she was in a paupers grave as they called it years ago a public grave is what it is called now. My Grandmother was only 25 yeas old when she died and my dad was 3 years old. So many years after my fathers death I decided to try and find his mothers grave so we could pay our respects, we found it easily and since then I have the genealogy bug.
Best Regards,
Tom
I started to trace my family tree about 13 years ago, the reason I started was because my dear father when he was alive tried to find his mothers final resting place, but he got told that he would never be able to find it because she was in a paupers grave as they called it years ago a public grave is what it is called now. My Grandmother was only 25 yeas old when she died and my dad was 3 years old. So many years after my fathers death I decided to try and find his mothers grave so we could pay our respects, we found it easily and since then I have the genealogy bug.
Best Regards,
Tom